You are trying to access Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc...) but keep getting redirected to the Admin Console.
- Google Workspace
- Admin Console
Allow up to 24 hours after your account or domain has been verified.
- Log in to the Admin Console.
- From the left-hand panel, go to Directory > Users.
- Click Add new user.
- Create a new user with matching details as your current account, and make the primary email something else that is easy to remember.
- Note: this is only temporary, and we will rename this back to your preferred email address at a later step
- Assign the new user with the Super Admin role. Learn more here.
- Sign in to the Admin Console using the new user.
- Delete the original account that you had. Learn more here.
- Rename your current primary email address to the email address that you previously had. Learn more here.
This is expected behavior for accounts which have been recently created or verified.