How can you sign in after your account got blocked due to an unverified sign in?
- Admin console
- User and Organizational Level Management
To unsuspend your user, you need to verify your sign using an SMS code. This is to authenticate that the owner of the account performs the sign in. Please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Google Workspace user.
- Type in your email and password.
- Once done you should be prompted with a window asking for a phone number, type a phone number where you can receive an SMS.
- In your phone, you should be receiving a code type in on the field to verify your account.
Any suspicious activity will trigger this sort of verification. Using a different device, login in from a different region, or sending too many emails in bulk can cause this behavior.