- Admin console
At the moment, there is no available way to delete users in bulk. Nevertheless, we can delete users in batches:
- From the Admin console, go to Users.
- Check the box for the users you want to delete.
- Click More options > Delete selected users.
Move the users you want to delete to a specific Organizational Unit (OU) using a CSV file so that when you want to delete them just go to the Admin console > Users > check the first box so that all the users will be selected, and then you can delete them.
Note: you can change the rows up to 50, so you can delete users in batches of 50.
- Open your Google Admin console.
- Go to Menu > Directory > Users.
- At the top of the page, click Bulk update users.
- Click Download User Info In CSV File to download a comma-separated values (.csv) file with all user accounts.
Your Tasks list opens automatically and shows the progress of the download.
- Under Your Tasks, click Download CSV.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Edit the information in the file.
- You can follow this organizational hierarchy as example: / (for the top-level parent–don't enter your domain name)
/Sales (for a child below the top-level parent)
- At the top of the Users page, click Bulk update users.
- Click Attach CSV file.
- Browse to the location on your computer and attach the CSV file.
- Click Upload.