To change the internal sharing options for Google Calendar through the Google Workspace Admin console, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Workspace Admin account.
- Go to the “Apps” section of the Admin console.
- Select “Google Workspace”, then “Calendar”.
- Scroll down to the “Sharing Settings” section.
- Look for "Internal sharing options for primary calendars "
- Choose the sharing options you want to allow for your organization:
- No sharing—Calendars aren't shared unless users share their own calendars. Mobile app users can't use the Find a time feature.
- Only free/busy information (hide event details)—Only free/busy information displays.
- Share all information—All information is public unless users change their own settings. Users can also make individual events private.
- Click “Save” to apply your changes.
Note: The change applies to new calendars and to existing calendars if the user hasn't customized their own calendar settings.