- This user account is not eligible for the service.
- You do not have enough software licenses to enroll this device.
- Oops! The system failed to establish the device installation-time attributes lock.
This user account is not eligible for the service
- Verify that the Google user credentials with which you are enrolling has the correct permissions.
- Ensure the user is in the correct OU in the Google Admin Console.
- Verify that you have purchased sufficient Google Device Management Licenses to cover your Chrome OS Flex machines.
This issue in most cases is caused by TPM. If explicit TPM steps are not mentioned already in the Certified Models List, look for any TPM/TCG/ Embedded Security related settings.
- Set TPM as hidden, and disable.
- Boot Chrome OS Flex.
- Re-enroll your device.
- If the issue persists, clear TPM, set TPM as hidden or disable TPM.
- Reinstall Chrome OS Flex.