- Admin console
- Data transfer
Check the Admin Log Events to see if the action has been started already.
- Sign in to the Admin console.
- Navigate to Reporting > Audit and Investigation > Admin log events.
- Click Add a filter and select User email.
- Enter the email address of the user you are trying to delete and go to Apply > Search.
- In the results, check if the event Data Transfer Request Created and User Suspension display, if so, that means that the process has been started already, and you only need to wait for the system to complete the process by itself.
If you transferred data, the deleted user's account is suspended until the data transfer ends. After the transfer, the account is deleted and an email is sent to the user to whom the transferred files were sent. Due to this reason, administrators are unable to start a new deletion process with the same user.