Gmail activation failed. Please correct any issues below show and try again.
- Admin console
- Google Workspace Setup
In order to add the new MX record value, the customer has to log into the domain host:
- Sign in to your domain hosting service (for example, Google Domains, Bluhost, GoDaddy, Namecheap, etc.)
- Navigate to your DNS management page for yourdomain.com.
- Go back to the Admin console.
- Go to Menu > Account > Domains > Manage domains.
- Click on Activate Gmail option next to your domain and click Next while Set up MX record (Mail Exchanger) is selected.
- On the next page, click the 2 check-box and then click Continue.
- You will see the steps you have to follow on the domain host, and add the authentication value and the MX record: smtp.google.com.
- Once that information is added on the domain host, you can activate Gmail.
Note: You may receive a red alert, that’s normal, as it may take propagation time for the record to fully propagate.