External users are unable to send emails to a group as the emails are getting bounced with the message: The account firstname.lastname@example.org is disabled.
You must submit a request to restore the account following these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, e.g. Chrome.
- Select Start Appeal.
- Follow the instructions.
Or, delete the Google account if it's no longer needed:
- Go to the Data & Privacy section of your Google Account (myaccount.google.com).
- Scroll to Your data & privacy options.
- Select More options, and then Delete your Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to delete your account.
Either option should allow sending emails to the group.
The consumer account for the sender was previously under Google Workspace and is currently disabled even when currently is being used with a third party service provider.
- Group rejecting emails from external sender
- Sender is not a Goorgle Workspace user currently.
- Sender was previously a Goorgle Workspace user and was disabled.