You are not getting the reminder when sending an email where you forgot to add an attachment.
- Gmail Web UI
You must clear the cache and cookies. To do so, follow the steps described below.
From Google Chrome:
- Click the three little dots in the upper right corner, and hover over More settings.
- Select Clear browsing data, and a window with two tabs, Basic and Advanced, should pop up.
- Confirm that Time range is set to All time, or change it if necessary.
- Then, click Clear data.
From the Admin console:
- Click Directory > Users.
- Locate the user in question, and click the user’s name.
- Be sure to click on the actual name of the user rather than the little check box next to it.
Type the user’s email address in the search field next to Admin, and click it when it comes up.
- From the options on the right side, click Security.
- Scroll down to Sign in cookies and select it.
- Click RESET.
If the instructions listed above do not work, you can try the following workarounds:
- Make sure there are no images or links in the email being sent, including logos.
- Confirm that key words related to attachments are typed in the body of the email, not the subject.
- Try a different browser.
- Sign out from all existing active sessions and sign back in.