- ChromeOS version older than 76
You must update your ChromeOS devices to guarantee the device is protected with our latest security patches and make sure Google services as Meet continue working as expected.
Follow the steps below to update your device:
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time > Settings.
- At the bottom left, select About ChromeOS.
- Under Google ChromeOS, find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.