Trying to add the account to an Android tv but it won't allow to sync due to MDM policies.
- Mobile Device Management
- Android Device Management
Disable the mobile device management so the system won't enforce policies on the TV by following the steps listed below:
- Go the Admin console and from the left menu select Devices > Mobile and endpoints > Settings > Universal Settings.
- Click on General at the top.
- Click on Mobile management.
- Select the option to disable the mobile management please.
- Save the changes.
Issue is caused because Google Workspace mobile device management detects the Android smart TV as a smartphone and tries to manage it the same way.