- Admin console
As an organization's super administrator, you can let users and non-super administrators recover their account if they forget their password.
- Sign in to the Admin Console.
- Navigate to Menu and then Security > Authentication > Account recovery.
- To apply the setting to everyone, leave the top organizational unit selected. Otherwise, choose a child organizational unit or a configuration group.
- Click User account recovery.
- Click Allow users and non-super admins to recover their account.
- Click Save.
Note: If you configured an organizational unit or group, you might be able to either Inherit or Override a parent organizational unit, or Unset a group. This setting won't apply if your organization uses single sign-on (SSO) with a third-party identity provider or Password Sync.
For further information, you may refer to this article.