- Admin console
- Google Calendar
- Log in to your Admin console .
- Go to the Apps section of the Admin console.
- Select Google Workspace, then Calendar.
- Scroll down to the Sharing Settings section.
- Look for Internal sharing options for primary calendars.
- Choose the sharing options you want to allow for your organization:
- No sharing: Calendars are not shared unless users share their own calendars. Mobile app users cannot use the Find a time feature.
- Only free/busy information (hide event details): Only free/busy information displays.
- Share all information: All information is public unless users change their own settings. Users can also make individual events private.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Note: The change applies to new calendars and to existing calendars if the user has not customized their own calendar settings.