How to check if your outbound emails are being authenticated with DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM).
You have set a DKIM record, but are not sure if the emails are being authenticated.
- In your Admin console.
- Navigate to Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > Authenticate email.
- Select the right domain under Selected domain.
- Check the Status information.
- If you see a DKIM record generated, but the status is Not authenticating email, then you still need to click the Start authentication button, or add the record in your domain hosting.
- If the Status is Authenticating email emails are being authenticated, however, you still can verify this by getting the full headers from one of the emails you've recently sent. Once you've got the full headers by following the steps here please follow these steps:
- Go to Google Admin Toolbox and paste the full header file's content, then click Analyze the header above.
- Refer to the DKIM field to check if the email passed. If the email passed DKIM authentication, then you will see pass with domain yourdomain.com.
If you see other results, or if you still have more questions about this, please contact us by following the steps here