How can you create a no-reply email account with an automated reply from your Admin console?
- Admin console
- Create a new user.
- Set up the automatic replies.
- Navigate to Directory > Organizational Units.
- Click on Create organizational unit.
- Create the sub-OU and assign a name to it.
- Add the no-reply email account into the sub-OU by going to Directory > Users.
- Click on the name of the no-reply account you have created and click on Change organizational unit, then select the organizational you created.
- Configure rejection messages.
- Navigate to: Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > Routing.
- Select the organizational unit you created and click on Configure or Add another rule if you already have an existing rule.
- On email messages to affect select Inbound.
- Under For the above type of message select Reject Message and enter your rejection message.