- Admin roles
- Security settings
You can create a custom admin role and assign the User Security Management privilege, which allows you to see and reset backup codes for non-admin users. You may create a Custom admin role following these steps:
- Sign in to the Admin console.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Account > Admin roles.
- Click Create new role.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the role and click Continue.
- From the Privilege Name list, check boxes to select each privilege that you want users with this role to have, in this case for this purpose you need User Security Management.
- Click Continue.
- Review the privileges and click Create Role.
- For further information check this article: Create, edit, and delete custom admin roles.
- Assign the new Custom admin role to the user who needs to have this access.
- Go back to the Main Menu > Directory > Users.
- Find the user in the list.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Scroll down and click Admin roles and privileges.
- Next to the custom role, click the switch to assign it.
- Click Save.