- Gmail Web UI
To delete a filter on Gmail, follow these steps:
- Open Gmail in your web browser.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner and select See all settings from the menu.
- Click on the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Find the filter you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the right of the filter.
- Confirm filter deletion by clicking OK in the pop up window.
Note that deleting a filter will remove it completely, and any messages that were previously filtered by that rule will no longer be affected by it.