How to find the Device log events in the Admin console to obtain details about the device's changes, settings, configurations, models, etc.
- Admin console
- ChromeOS devices
You must log in to the Admin console
- Navigate to click Security > Security center > Investigation tool.
- Click on Data source and select Device log events.
- Click on Add Condition.
- Click on Attribute > select an option.
- Click on Contains > select an operator.
- Enter a value, or select an option from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) To add more search conditions, repeat steps 4–7.
- Click on Search.
Search results in the investigation tool are displayed in a table at the bottom of the page.
- (Optional) To save your investigation, click on Save > enter a title and description > click Save.