- Google Cloud Directory Sync Configuration manager
- Go to Configuration Manager > Groups page.
- At the top, click Exclusion Rules.
- Choose an option. To set a limit on the number of:
- Group deletions—Under Do not synchronize if group deletions exceed, select to add a percentage or a specific number and add the value and enter a higher number than the changes done.
- Member deletions per group—Under Do not synchronize if member deletions exceed, select to add a percentage or a specific number and add the value enter a higher number than the changes done.
- (Optional) To apply the limit only to groups that have membership over a certain number, next to Apply to groups with more than, enter a number.
Note: Google Cloud Directory Sync excludes groups with memberships below that number from the limit.
- At the bottom, click Add Exclusion Rule.