- New Google Sites
- Google Workspace Admin console
To make a Google Site available to the public, you need to change your Sharing Settings in your Google Workspace Admin console, by following the steps described below:
- Sign in to your Admin console .
- Click Apps > Google Workspace > Drive and docs.
- From the options on the right side, select Sharing Settings, and then click on Sharing options.
- Select ON Files owned by users or shared drives in [domain.com] can be shared outside of Roots Community Health Center.
- Mark the little check-box next to Can make files and published web content visible to anyone with the link.
- Save the change.
- Go to Sites and open the Google Site you need to publish.
- Click the Share with others button in the upper right corner.
- On the pop-up, under General access, click the drop-down next to Published site, and change it to Public.
- Click Done.
Now, anyone with the link will be able to view your Google Site.