- Admin console
- Log in to the Admin console.
- Go to Menu > Directory > Users.
- If necessary, click ">" at the upper left of the Users list to see the organizational tree.
- Click the organization the users are in now. Users who haven't been moved are in the top-level organization.
Tip: If you're not sure which organization a user belongs to, go to the user's profile page, instead.
- (Skip this step if you went to the user's profile page.)
- To move a single user, find the user in the Users list. Then check the box for the user.
- To move multiple users, check the box for each user you want to move in the Users list.
- To move users in bulk, at the top, click Bulk update users > download your users > update column Org Unit path.
- At the top, click More > Change organizational unit.
- Choose the new organization from the dialog box, and then click Continue.
- In the confirmation message, review the information about moving the users to a different organization.
- Click Change.