Gather the information needed from your current service provider such as; billing statement, list of the phone numbers that you are porting, PIN for number porting.
- 1. Create a Port Request
- In the Admin Console, go to Menu or the three horizontal lines at the upper left corner of the page.
- Navigate to Apps > Google Workspace > Google Voice.
- Click Number porting.
- At the top of the Number porting page, click Create port order.
- In the Port name field, enter a name to identify your port request.
- Next to the Country of service, click the down arrow and select your country or region and click continue.
- Under Identify your primary contact, enter the name and phone number of the person to contact about this port request.
- Under Enter port details, fill in the request form using a recent billing statement from your current service provider.
- Check the I authorize Google Voice box.
- Click Continue and then enter the number you want to port in the Lust numbers section.
- In the Activation date field, click to open the calendar and choose when to activate the number and click Continue.
- Click Continue and Create Port Request.