How can you restore emails when they are moved from a Google Workspace account to a personal Gmail account and then deleted.
If the emails were deleted on a Google Workspace account, you can restore the emails from the Admin console within 25 days of being deleted as described below:
- Go to the Admin console
- Select Menu > Directory > Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, go to Find a user account.
- Point to the user and click More options > Restore data. You can also find this option at the left of the user's account page, under More.
- Select the date range for the data you want to restore, from within the last 25 days.
- Select the type of data you want to restore: Gmail.
- Click Restore.
: If the emails were deleted on a personal Gmail account, then there is no current tool available to restore the emails since it is a consumer account.
The emails were moved out of the user's Google Workspace account to their personal Gmail account before deleting the emails