How can you reset Jamboard to factory settings.
To reset the Jamboard via the Admin console follow the steps listed below:
- Open your Google Admin console .
- Go to Devices > Jamboard > Devices.
- Click the device you want to remove.
- Click Deprovision.
- Click Deprovision again to confirm.
If the Jamboard device is not connected to your network, you can reset it manually.
- Power off the Jamboard.
- Hold the power button for approximately 5 seconds until the screen turns black.
- Use the volume buttons on the back of the Jamboard device to highlight Factory Data Reset, and then press the Power button to select.
After the factory reset is complete, deprovision the device so the license can be reused.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices > Jamboard devices.
- Some features may require having the Jamboard Management privilege.
- Select the Jamboard device and click Deprovision.