- Google Workspace Migrate app
Create a bridge
- In the Google Workspace Migrate platform, click New > Bridge.
- Enter a name for the bridge.
- Complete the following information:
- Source connection
- Target connection (Google Workspace service account connection)
- Settings template (default or customized)
- Identity mapping
- Click Create.
Run a bridge
- In the Google Workspace Migrate platform, click Menu > Bridges.
- (Optional) To edit the bridge, click Settings.
- Click Run > Run.
View progress of a bridge
In the Google Workspace Migrate platform, click Bridges. You can see the number of these types of transactions in real time:
The Data migrated number associated with a bridge reflects the size of the binary data that Google Workspace Migrate moved. It includes email messages (including attachments), files and their revisions, calendar attachments, and contact photos.