- Google Voice with Premier subscription and one location.
- Sign in to the Admin console.
- Go to Menu > Apps > Google Workspace > Google Voice.
- Requires Google Voice Admin role.
- On the left, click Locations.
- At the top, click Add a location.
- Note: If your organization has more than one location in a country or region, set up your headquarters first. The first location you set up becomes your primary location in that country or region.
- Enter a location name and select a country or region.
- Enter or select the rest of the address details.
- Depending on your location’s country or region, you might need to provide additional information. For details, go to Complete country-specific fields (below).
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT: Depending on your location’s country or region, you might need to provide additional information, such as Tax ID for certain countries