Your Google Workspace account is not syncing on your Android device because you are still using the old Google Device policy app.
- Android device with the Google Device policy app installed
You will need to remove the Google Device Policy app, and instead install the Android Device Policy app by following these steps.
- Open the Google Apps Device Policy app.
- Tap Unregister.
- Open the Settings app and tap Accounts.
- Add the work account again and set up Android Device Policy.
- Please consider that during enrollment, you must set up a work profile because it's required for Android Device Policy.
- Device must support a work profile
- Devices with Android GO don't support a work profile.
Google Apps Device Policy is a legacy client and no longer supported.