- Gmail Delivery
- Email log search
- The email is found in the inbox of one user, open the email.
- Click on the 3 dots button all the way to the right of the date and time, next to the star and reply buttons.
- Click Show original, a new tab will be opened, that is the message header.
- Copy the message ID, the green colored string of characters at the top.
- Go to the Admin console homepage.
- On the left side menu, click Reporting > Email log search.
- Specify the date in which the email was received and paste the message ID in the respective field, and click Search.