- Admin console
- Google Domain Registration (GDR)
- Unlock your domain and get your domain's transfer authorization code.
- From your Admin console go to account > domains > manage domains
- Click View Details
- A window opens and shows your partner host and domain registration information.
- Click Advanced DNS Settings to view your domain username and password and sign in to the DNS console where you can unlock your domain and copy your transfer authorization code.
- Authorize the transfer of your domain
- Consult your new domain host for specific instructions.
- Connect Google Workspace with your new domain host
- After you complete the transfer of your domain, you need to update your new domain host records to work with Google Workspace:
- Update your MX records. See MX records.
- If you created any custom URLs or mapped a Google Site to your domain, you must update your CNAME records with your new domain host.
- When your domain transfer is complete, cancel your domain registration subscription.
You use to have a Gsuite legacy edition.