- Google Calendar
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
- Sign in with your administrator account and open Google Calendar.
- In the left side bar, point to Other calendars.
- Click Add > Browse resources.
- Next to the resource you want to add, click the Down arrow and check the box. The resource now appears in your Settings for my calendars list.
- From Settings for my calendar, click the resource to open the settings options.
- In Calendar settings under Time zone, click the Down arrow and select the correct time zone from the list.
Note: To update multiple Calendars use an API. For details, see Calendar API.