- Admin console
- Google Admin Toolbox
- Go to the Google Admin Toolbox and enter the domain name you use for your account.
The domain name is the unique name that appears after the @ sign in your email address. For example, if your email address is email@example.com, the domain name is solarmora.com.
- Enter an email address where we can contact you, then click Continue. Do not enter the email address of your locked account. Google generates a support reference number and sends it to the email address you provide.
- Follow the instructions to help us verify that you own the domain. You'll need to add a CNAME record or TXT record to your DNS record at your domain host. If you’re not sure who your domain host is, go to Identify your domain host.
- After adding the CNAME or TXT record, click Check Again.
The DNS record can take up to 24 hours to propagate. You can check if the DNS record has propagated using one of the following addresses:
- After your DNS record successfully updates, return to the form to complete your request.
- Select Request for Password Reset (Recommended), and then click Submit Request.
After you submit the request, the support team will contact you for the next steps. In some cases, you may need to provide additional verification to make sure access is only granted to the rightful owner of the account.