- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GWSMO)
- Click GWSMO in your Microsoft Windows taskbar notification area.
- The GWSMO icon appears in the notification area, typically next to the clock. This area has been known historically as the system tray. From here, you can open the GWSMO settings.
- If you cannot find the icon, it might be automatically hidden within the overflow area. To view all icons, click the up arrow on the taskbar.
- Note: The icon only appears if GWSMO is running.
- Choose Set mailbox size limit.
- Select a mailbox size from the dialog that opens. Your size options are 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, or Unlimited. Note that depending on your computer, a larger size might degrade performance when searching and indexing.
Note: If you decide the Unlimited mailbox size in GWSMO and your PST file grows larger than your default Outlook limit, you might encounter sync errors. In addition, large PST files can create performance problems.