After a data migration process you noticed that some of your labels were not migrated or emails are missing.
- Gmail web interface
- Admin console
- Data migration feature
Check in your source account if labels are shown on IMAP:
- Access mail.google.com and enter the source account.
- Click on the Gear at the upper right and select See all settings.
- Go to the Labels tab, next to each label, make sure the Show in IMAP option is checked.
- Save the changes.
- Restart the migration in your Admin console.
If you don't see the Show in IMAP
next to the label you will need to enable the IMAP access for your account by following the steps described below:
- Go to Gmail settings > Forwarding POP/IMAP.
- Enable the IMAP access option.
Labels are not being shown for IMAP under the source account Gmail settings.