Unable to access the Admin console because the password or super admin user is incorrect or cannot remember.
- Fill out the form Google Workspace/Cloud Identity: Sign in Issues.
- Enter the domain name.
- Click Look up recovery options.
- Select the option I am a super admin and I cannot sign in.
- Enter the admin user you recall.
- You will be given with a TXT/CNAME record that you can add to the DNS to prove the domain ownership.
This process will create a new support from a dedicated team to account recovery requests who will contact you and share next steps. As long as you prove the domain ownership and comply with the required next steps you will be given access to the Admin console.
This scenario might be present when you cannot remember the username or password for a super administrator user account.