A list of users that have been assigned with a Custom
administrator role cannot create new users in the organization. When attempting to create any user account, the Administrator obtains the following error:
Create user operation failed.
- Admin console
- Custom Admin roles
- Create users
A Super Administrator needs to edit the Custom
Admin role as the following:
- Sign in to the Admin console.
- Go to Menu on the top left.
- Click the custom role that you want to edit.
- To edit the privileges associated with the role, click Privileges and check the boxes to select each privilege that you want users with this role to have.
- Look for the section Users and below it, check the box Create and save the changes.
Users with Custom Admin roles without the Create privilege added to the custom Admin role in question.