Sometimes you see that Google Calendar events are not saved in Google Chrome when the Save button is clicked, however, a new Incognito window or a different browser does work.
- Google Calendar
- Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.