When you check the User Security report, it is not showing accurate information like the 2-Step Verification enrollment or the last time the users have signed in to Gmail web.
You can download the list of users
in your Admin console from the Users
section in order to get real time information following these steps:
- Open your Admin console.
- Go to the Main Menu > Directory > Users.
- (Optional) To filter the Users list, do one of the following:
- To filter by user attribute, click in Add filter above the Users list, and select an attribute.
- To filter by organization, select an organizational unit.
- (Optional) To include only selected columns in your downloaded list, set up the Users list with those columns and, to add or remove columns, click Manage columns.
- At the top of the Users list, click Download users.
- Select the option to download a filtered list or a list of all users.
- Select the option to include only the columns displayed in the Users list or all available columns in the downloaded file.
- Select the option to download the users list as a CSV file or export it to Google Sheets.
- Click on Download.
It is expected that the Reports within the Admin console are not in real time, they have a lag of up to 1 to 3 days as you may confirm in this article about Data retention and lag times