When trying to launch the Password Sync application, you receive the following error message:
Please check that the specified admin user exists in G Suite and is not suspended or disabled.
- Password Sync Application
You must create the service account in Google Cloud by following these steps:
- Sign in as a super administrator.
- In a browser window, open Cloud Shell.
- In the editor, enter the script described in Password Sync to create an authorized service account for Password Sync.
- Complete the steps in the Cloud Shell window.
- Click Download to download the JSON file that contains the service account's client ID to your computer.