- Admin console
- The logo must be either a PNG or GIF format.
- Note: GIF images are not animated
- The maximum file size is 30 KB.
- The logo on your services pages is displayed at exactly 320 x 132 pixels; therefore, the recommended image size that you upload is exactly 320 x 132 pixels.
- If you upload a smaller or larger image, the image is resized to exactly 320 x 132 pixels. If the aspect ratio does not match, then the image will be distorted. For example, a 132 x 132 pixel image expands to 320 x 132 pixels, causing distortion.
Upload your logo
- In your Google Admin console.
- Navigate to Account > Account settings > Personalization.
- Requires having Domain Settings administrator privilege.
- To open the Personalization panel, click the down arrow.
- Click Select file to upload and select the logo image on your computer. The logo preview will appear.
- (Optional) To include the logo in all sites you create with classic Google Sites, check Show this logo on all user created classic Sites.
- Click Save. It might take up to 4 days for your new logo to appear on your Google Workspace pages.