- Admin console
You can either update the displayed name on your emails through the Admin console or through Gmail. Refer to the steps below:
To update it through the Admin console.
- Log in to your Admin console.
- Click the Menu > Directory > Users.
- Look for the user that you would like to update the name and click on it.
- Click Update User on the left side panel.
- You may now change the first and last name.
- Once done, click on the Update User button to save it.
To update it through Gmail:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner.
- Click on See all settings.
- In the settings page, look for the Account and Import tab then click on it.
- Look for Send Mail As and click edit info next to your email address.
- In the pop-up window, update the name to your business name instead.
- Click on Save changes.
Note: Changes made in the Admin Console or on your account may take at least 24 hours to propagate.