- Admin Console
First option: Use Admin Takeout (recommended)
Before your start to export your organization’s data, you must:
- Have a Google Workspace or Cloud Identity super administrator account that is at least 30 days old. (If you created an organizational account less than 30 days ago, this requirement doesn’t apply).
- Have 2-Step Verification turned on for your account, please note that 2SV enforcement isn't required. 2SV is required only for the admin who starts the export. To check if 2SV is turned on for your account, review your account's security settings.
Tip: If you need to turn on 2SV, but don't want to turn it on for all users in your organization or organizational unit, first create a child organizational unit. Then move your account there and turn on 2SV.
- Had your last successful export complete more than 30 days ago. However, if your last export was unsuccessful, you can start a new one immediately or run a remediation export to get the missing data.
- Have no other export in progress. Only one export can run at a time.
- In your Google Admin console.
- Go to the right panel under Tools, click Data Export.
- Click Start export.
- Go to the Download your data page. Google products that have your data are automatically selected.
- If you don’t want to download data from a product, uncheck the box beside it.
- If you only want to download some of your data from a product, you may have the option to select a button like All data included. Then, you can uncheck the box next to data you don’t want to include.
- Select Next step.